Click Apply to register an account and start an application for one of the following American Pavilion Student Programs at the Cannes Film Festival:
Cannes Film & Business Program
Cannes Hospitality & Event Management Program
Cannes Alumni Program
Program Dates: May 9–23, 2021 (Festival Dates: May 11–22, 2021)*
*Dates are subject to change. Do not make travel arrangements until program dates are confirmed.
Early Decision Deadline: February 1, 2021
General Admission Deadline: March 15, 2021
1. Completed online application form with essay questions
2. Current résumé
3. Unofficial college (or high school) transcript - If you have not yet received grades from your college, please include your high school transcript (or previous school transcript) along with a list of your current classes.
4. Photo for Festival credentials - Photo should be ID-style, of face only, with a light background and no headwear or other items/people in the photo. Format: jpeg; minimum size: 300x420 pixels; maximum file size: 1 mb. File must be titled as applicant’s full name (e.g., Doe_John.jpg).
5. Non-refundable application fee of $55
*AmPav Alumni Program applicants are not required to resubmit their résumé or transcript, but can submit updated materials if they choose to.
• After your application is submitted, our team will evaluate it and notify you of acceptance or wait list status within two weeks.
• When we receive more information about dates for the next in-person Cannes Film Festival, all accepted students will receive updated and final information about dates, pricing, and payment terms. Additionally, accepted students will receive a link to schedule a phone interview, during which further specifics, including job placement options in Cannes, will be explained. Each applicant will advise their top three choices for job placement at Cannes during this phone interview.
• Within 4 days of your interview, you will receive a second notification, and will then have another 4 days to confirm or decline your participation. Program fees will be billed at that time.